PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT HEN OR STAG PARTIES.
Should we find out a property has been booked for a hen or stag party we reserve the right to cancel the booking and if guests have already arrived they will be asked to leave.
- The hirer named in the booking confirmation must be aged 21 years or over.
- The number of people occupying the property is limited to that stated in the brochure or website, unless by prior consent with the owner.
- Children under the age of 18 should not be left unaccompanied in the property at any time.
- Any subletting, sharing or assigning is prohibited unless by prior consent with the owner.
- The hirer is responsible for leaving the property clean and tidy, failure to comply may result in an excess cleaning charge.
- The hirer is responsible for cleaning the hob/microwave and bbq prior to departure if they have been used.
- The property is served by a private water supply with a UV filter fitted.
- Where loss or damage has occurred, the hirer will be liable for any damage costs.
- The hirer whose name appears on the booking form accepts all terms and conditions on behalf of all other members of the party and ensures that the party adhere to all terms and conditions.
- Reservations are strictly from 4pm on the day of arrival until 10am on the day of departure. Unauthorised late departures may be subject to charge.
- The hirer accepts that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any persons in the opinion of the owner not suitable to take charge or anyone causing a disturbance or nuisance.
- Any disturbance to neighbours or complaints will result in the hirer and guests being asked to leave the property and no refund will be given.
- The hirer and guests agree to absolve the owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any causes whatsoever.
- The hirer agrees to use the property solely for its intended purpose as self-catering holiday accommodation. Accordingly, Section 12(2) and Paragraphs of Schedule 4 of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988 apply to the letting to the hirer.
- The hirer agrees to allow the owner or agents access to the property at all reasonable times. Access will be needed in cases of an emergency, e.g. a water leak.
- The hirer agrees to be responsible for shutting all exterior doors and appropriate windows and securing the property/hot tub when absent or sleeping.
- Items left behind are kept for four weeks, after which they are disposed of at the owner’s discretion. There is a minimum postage and packaging charge of £10 for items returned.
Land and Farm Machinery
- No fires are to be lit on any part of the grounds or surrounding land.
- Guests must not touch any farm machinery, implements or vehicles.
- Guests must not enter any farm buildings unless permission is granted by the owner.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- No pets are allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted in the property, outbuildings or agricultural sheds.
- All vehicles are left at the guests’ risk.
- All vehicles must be parked in the designated parking area.
Arrival / Departure
- The rental commences at 4pm on the day of your arrival.
- The rental ceases at 10am on the day of your departure.
- We can be flexible with arrival and departure times if agreed in advance and no other bookings are affected.
- No items may be removed from the house. This includes linen and towels.
- Any breakages or damage must be reported to the owner immediately where a cost will be agreed and the hirer will be billed.
- Additional payment will be required from any person who soils a mattress.
- New mattresses will be charged at a rate of £500.
- The hot tub is complimentary with the rental of the property, there is no charge to use it. Any disturbance to neighbours when using the hot tub will cause the hot tub to be locked and no longer in use for the duration of your stay.
- Prior to your stay with us the hirer will be asked to sign a “Hot Tub Declaration” form. This must be done before any members of the party can use the hot tub. The hirer who signs the “Hot Tub Declaration” form will be responsible for the hot tub operation during their stay.
- The hirer is responsible for ensuring all guests follow health & safety procedures when using the complimentary hot tub. Health & safety notices, which are in the Guest Information Folder must be read and observed.
- Prior to using the hot tub you must read the guidance and instruction notes for the hot tub.
- Please note that there may be occasions where, for health and safety reasons, the water in the hot tub will have to be changed during your stay. This will make the hot tub inoperable for up to 24 hours. There may also be occasions where unexpected maintenance is required on the hot tub during your stay.
- We, the owners, cannot be held responsible for any faults that occur, due to unforeseen circumstances, prior to or during your stay which leave the hot tub inoperable. We will always try to ensure that the hot tub is in working order.
- Please notify us immediately if you notice any problems with the hot tub.
The owners cannot accept, be responsible for or be liable in respect of loss, damage or changes caused by Force Majeure (e.g. strikes, floods, closure of airports, weather conditions or other events beyond our control).
The owners do not accept any liability whatsoever for personal injury, accidents, death, loss or damage to persons or personal effects however caused. The owners cannot be held responsible for any noise, disruption or inconvenience caused by day to day farming activities or any other similar circumstances that is beyond our control.
Data Protection and Privacy
Any personal information which you give us at any point will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and your details will not be passed on to any third party.
The above constitutes the Terms and Conditions for the use of the property and they are in addition to all Terms and Conditions of the Booking Agent. No discussion will be entered into regarding these Terms and Conditions at anytime during your stay.